Slip-and-fall injuries can be life-changing, impacting finances, relationships, career and health, and causing hardship to victims and their families. These personal injuries can happen in a number of ways, including:
- Falls on a stairway, elevator or escalator
- Slipping on an icy sidewalk, wet floor or other slippery surface
- Tripping on a broken floor, cracked sidewalk or torn carpet
- Falling in a store or shopping center
- Accidents in parking lots, apartment buildings and office buildings
- Accidents involving children, including incidents that occur on school property and in playgrounds
- Injuries occurring on stairs, elevators and escalators
- Injuries that occur because of icy, wet and snowy conditions
- Injuries resulting from broken and damaged sidewalks and streets
- Catastrophic injuries and wrongful death
If you or a loved one was hurt in a slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accident caused by negligence or unsafe conditions, you may be entitled to a financial award to cover your medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering. Without strong legal representation, though, insurance companies will try to short you or deny your claim, usually by saying that the accident was your fault.
Put Our Experience to Work for You
Personal injury attorney Melanie Sarkis has extensive professional and personal experience with slip-and-fall cases. Having lost a close family member in a slip-and-fall accident, having previously defended property owners in premises liability matters, and having successfully obtained financial settlements for many injured people in recent years, Melanie is an outstanding resource who can help you plan your next steps and resolve your injury matter appropriately.
If she represents you in a personal injury claim, Melanie will support you and your family, monitor your medical progress and stay in touch with you throughout the process. As an effective litigator with a history of real results, she will go to bat for you to obtain the maximum financial settlement to which you are entitled.
Contact a Greece Premise Liability Lawyer for a Free Consultation
Contact Rochester slip-and-fall attorney Melanie Sarkis for a free consultation on your personal injury or premises liability matter. During the initial meeting, Melanie will take the time to discuss your case with you in detail and explain your options clearly. Since she works on a contingency basis, there are no legal fees unless and until you win a financial award.