If you or a loved one was hurt on someone else's property because of negligence or unsafe conditions, the property owner or manager may be liable for the personal injury. With the help of an experienced attorney, you may be entitled to recover your medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, and property loss through a personal injury claim.
At Sarkis Law Firm, we devote our practice to helping people who have been hurt, supporting them through the difficult periods of recovery, and working toward resolution and closure. In premises injury matters, we know how to establish liability and how to pursue appropriate legal claims against property owners and other responsible parties.
Multifaceted Experience in Premises Liability Cases
Attorney Melanie Sarkis has exceptional, multifaceted experience with premises liability cases of all kinds. Having lost a close family member in a slip-and-fall accident, having previously defended malls and hospitals in liability matters, and having successfully obtained many financial settlements for injured people, Melanie is uniquely qualified to assist you with your case. Her competencies include:
- Slip-and-fall injuries
- Accidents in stores and shopping centers
- Accidents in parking lots, apartment buildings and office buildings
- Accidents involving children, including incidents that occur on school property and in playgrounds
- Injuries occurring on stairs, elevators and escalators
- Injuries that occur because of icy, wet and snowy conditions
- Injuries resulting from broken and damaged sidewalks and streets
- Catastrophic injuries and wrongful death
An Experienced Rochester Slip-and-Fall Lawyer
Contact Greece premise liability attorney Melanie Sarkis for a free consultation on any personal injury matter. Melanie will take the time to discuss your case with you in detail and explain your options clearly. Since she works on a contingency basis, there are no legal fees unless and until you win a financial award.