If you or a family member was involved in a car accident, trucking accident or motorcycle accident, you may be dealing with serious auto accident injuries, income loss and other abrupt changes to your life, or even the loss of a loved one. If the negligence of another person caused your car accident, you may be entitled to a financial award to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. To that end, an experienced Rochester car accident lawyer can help.
Navigating the Challenges of Recovery
Rochester auto accident attorney Melanie Sarkis has helped many clients navigate the challenges of recovering emotionally, financially and physically from the effects of an accident. With an unusual combination of excellent legal skills and difficult firsthand experience, Melanie understands the difficulties families face, and she has committed her legal practice to serving those who have been hurt and suffered loss.
As a Rochester personal injury lawyer who practices personal injury law exclusively, Melanie is experienced with car, motorcycle and truck accidents involving:
- Reckless driving and speeding
- Drunk driving
- Failure to yield right of way
- Rear-end, rollover or T-bone accidents
- Pedestrians struck in crosswalks and bicyclists hit on the road
- Drivers making left-hand turns at intersections
- Sun glare and blind spots
- Distracted driving involving drivers talking, texting or accessing the Internet on cellphones and mobile devices
- Collisions between multiple vehicles
- Dangerous road conditions
- Catastrophic injuries
Contact a Greece Car Accident Lawyer for a Free Consultation
Contact Rochester car accident lawyer Melanie Sarkis for a free consultation regarding any car or motorcycle accident on interstates 390, 490, 590, or any other road or highway. Melanie will take the time to discuss your case with you in detail and explain your options clearly. Since she works on a contingency basis, there are no legal fees unless and until you win a financial award with her as your Rochester car accident lawyer.