Gynecological injuries can be painful and debilitating. When they are caused by the negligence of a gynecologist, obstetrician, nurse practitioner or another health care provider, these problems can be especially difficult to deal with.
Gynecological Problems Related to Malpractice
If you or a loved one has experienced a gynecological injury related to medical malpractice, you may be entitled to a significant financial settlement to cover medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages and property loss. As a personal injury and medical malpractice attorney — and a woman — Melanie Sarkis will listen to your situation and help you understand your legal options. Melanie handles cases related to:
- Uterine disorders, including complications and mistakes that occur as a result of hysterectomy
- Breast cancer, including triple negative breast cancer
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine cancer, ovarian cancer and cervical cancer
- Scarring, infection or pain from breast reduction and other cosmetic surgeries
- Birth injuries and problems resulting from obstetrical procedures
- Surgical errors and diagnostic errors
A successful civil litigator and compassionate advocate, Melanie Sarkis represents clients in a variety of medical malpractice matters, leveraging her extensive legal experience and utilizing the services of outside medical specialists when necessary to demonstrate that negligence occurred.
Contact a Rochester OB-GYN Injury Lawyer for a Free Consultation
Contact Greece gynecological injury attorney Melanie Sarkis for a free consultation on any medical malpractice matter. Melanie will take the time to discuss your case with you in detail and explain your options clearly. Since she works on a contingency basis, there are no legal fees unless and until you win a financial award.